Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Return, Exchange & Refund Policy
- Items may be returned within 7 days of delivery for a refund.
- The following items cannot be returned unless faulty: customized gowns, comb veils and earrings (for hygienic reasons).
- When returning your item(s), you may choose to receive either of the following 2 options:
- Option 1: 100% Store Credit in the form of an Nbluxe gift card (valid for 3 years)
- Option 2: Refund minus handling & shipping charges: $20 per dress for all US orders and $20 - $45 per dress for International orders (to be confirmed by email). Please note: if your order came with free shipping, it means that we actually paid delivery charges for you, therefore the actual delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. Shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable. We will process your refund via the original payment method you used to place the order.
- In case of genuine manufacturing fault, we offer free repair or replacement of the same style, color and size only. Please send the photos of the fault to email@example.com and if a free repair/replacement is authorized, we will inform you of next steps via email. However, if you'd prefer a refund, this will be considered 'change of mind' and our standard refund policy will apply i.e. we will deduct handing & shipping charges from your refund.
- Item(s) must be returned with all original tags still attached, without makeup or other stains, free from deodorant marks, odors, alterations, and must be unworn, unwashed and undamaged to be eligible for a refund or store credit.
- If your return does not meet our return criteria i.e. returned after 7 days, returned with stain, damage, missing tags, signs of wear, etc., it will not be accepted and your item(s) will be mailed back to you to keep.
- Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Customized gowns cannot be returned unless faulty. We'd recommend ordering our standard style/size gown first to check. If you like the fabric, fit, etc. you may return it then place an order for a customized gown (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your customization details). Please note: in the event of a genuine manufacturing fault of a customized gown, we will provide a replacement gown in the same style only (i.e. no refund/store credit for customized gowns).
- If you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched, a $20 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund. The cancellation fee is to cover administration time our team spends on processing your order and the payment gateway/credit card fees which are non-refundable to us.
- If you refuse the delivery of your package, the original shipping charge, package redirection charge, administration and restocking fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Please allow up to 10 business days from the time your return arrives at our warehouse for your refund to be processed as our team needs some time to inspect and process your return.
- Return shipping charges, duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please note: a reshipment fee will apply to all orders placed using a Store Credit / Gift Card.
Return / Exchange Process
Step 1 - Email us at email@example.com to let us know that you’re returning your item(s) including your order number, full name as appeared on your order, and reasons for your return i.e. exchange, refund or store credit. We will reply with the return instructions/address.
Step 2 - Make sure your return meets the following criteria:
- All original tags still attached to garment(s)
- No stains, no damage, no odor/perfume smell
- Package sent from your nearest post office or shipping company of your choice within 7 days of receipt
Step 3 - Post your return to us. Kindly note that the return postage is the customer’s responsibility.
Step 4 - Once your return has been received and passed the quality checks, we will process your exchange, or a refund minus original shipping charges via the original payment method you used to place the order, or 100% store credit if you'd prefer this option.